The World is made of Glass Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) values and respects your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains the Company’s on-line information practices and the choices you can make with respect to how your information is collected and utilized. In the event that you have any questions relating to this policy, or the way that your information is handled then please contact us at email@example.com.
The Company may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- information you may submit via this web site or in response to other direct sales and marketing activities.
- information provided by third parties, including bought-in mailing lists.
- information collected through a standard technology known as “cookies” when you interact with this site. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, and you have the opportunity to either accept it or reject it. Where a visitor has not completed a registration or subscription form, our cookies will not collect personal data. Only when you have previously registered can a “cookie” provide us with that personal information.
- information you may provide as a customer of the Company in order for us to service your account. This may include information provided for the purposes of accounting and targeted marketing.
The Company does not collect any personal information from users browsing our Web site other than through the registration or subscription forms where you supply the information voluntarily. Our Web site logs do not keep sufficient detail for us to be able to identify individuals, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
Some areas of our Web sites may be password protected, and may require you to be a customer of the Company or to have registered.
The Company may share your information with an associate, affiliate and/or third party with whom it has a business relationship, for the provision of products or services as it deems necessary. Any such associate, affiliate or third party will enter into an undertaking with the Company that it will maintain the information in strictest confidence, solely for the purposes of conducting the business required of it by the Company. Other than in this case, any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed to any external party.
The Company may use the information to contact you about our products or forthcoming events. If you do not want to be contacted by us via one or more of the normal business communication channels – primarily email then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the Company strives to protect your privacy, it will not be responsible for actions under the following circumstances in connection with your personal information:
- if you disclose information in any chat room, forum, message board, and/or news group available to visitors, that information will become part of the public domain and is not subject to privacy protection.
- if your account is accessed and used by unauthorized third parties due to unauthorized disclosure by you of your account ID and/or password.
- if the Company is ordered to disclose information by the prevailing legal authorities.
Last updated on 24th March 2012.